– Hinged and vented silkworm housing container (1.3L in size)
– 100g fresh cooked mulberry chow
– 20cm x 20cm piece of small size insect mesh
– Sterile wrapped plastic feeding tweezers
– Caresheet and comprehensive silkworm raising guide
We will continue to send your parcels the day that the order is received and hope that any Royal Mail staffing issues will not affect your delivery but please be aware of the notice from Royal Mail below as there may be delays of a few days.
This is the latest from from Royal Mail's website as of Sunday 5th April:
Royal Mail continues to work hard to collect, process and deliver as much mail and parcels as possible in difficult circumstances. Despite our best endeavours, it is likely that some areas of the country will experience a reduction in service levels due to Coronavirus-related absences at local mail centres or delivery offices.