– Hinged and vented silkworm housing container (1.3L in size)
– 100g fresh cooked mulberry chow
– 20cm x 20cm piece of small size insect mesh
– Sterile wrapped plastic feeding tweezers
– Caresheet and comprehensive silkworm raising guide
Please see Royal Mail's current position on their situation below regrading how there may be some slight delays on parcels arriving.
Royal Mail continues to work hard to collect, process and deliver as much mail and parcels as possible in difficult circumstances. Despite our best endeavours, it is likely that some areas of the country will experience a reduction in service levels due to Coronavirus-related absences at local mail centres or delivery offices.